Lightweight and compact, the Cassida 5520 is easily transported using the built-in handle. Its contemporary styling and easy to use interface allow it to seamlessly integrate into any professional environment. Equipped with Cassida’s exclusive ValuCount™ feature, the 5520 can calculate the total monetary value based on the selected single denomination and make quick work of tallying the total bill count for the denomination. Users can active ValuCount™ while in the add mode to keep a running total of all denominations counted for fast and easy till counts. The back-loader bill counter utilizes infrared detectors to ensure each count is accurate with no double bills, half notes or chains sneaking through. If an issue with a bill is detected, the machine will automatically stop counting and notify users with visual and audible alerts. For an additional layer of security, add an ultraviolet sensor counterfeit detection system with or without magnetic magnetic ink detection.
Cassida 5520 Highlights:
- Programmed for US currency only
- Counts up to 1,300 bills per minute
- Operating modes: count, add, batch and add + batch
- ValuCount™ feature
- Auto-start capability
- Simple and easy to use keypad controls
- Light weight, easy to transport
- Snap-open front cover included
- Optional UV and/or magnetic counterfeit detection functions
- Protected by 1 year full parts and labor warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty available*
*Extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the sale and included on the same order. If selected, the three year extended warranty will replace the manufacturer’s original 1-year warranty and will cover parts, labor and return shipping. Normal wear and tear, accidental damage and cleaning are not covered under any warranty.
***Returns for this item require a 20% restocking fee.***