The DataCare 2025 Turtle Safe by Phoenix International protects your data from damage caused by fire, water, magnetic interference, dust humidity and theft. This heavy-duty safe is machine manufactured with two layers of 100% top quality EGI steel filled with Styronite F insulation which protects against magnetic interference to keep your data intact. Double door construction (2 sets of doors: external &internal) and the waterproof seals ensure the highest level of protection for the valuable data it is made to protect.
The DataCare 2025 Turtle Safe is tested and certified to protect recorded data on tapes and hard drives in the event of any catastrophe it might encounter. The DataCare 2025 guarantees fire protection of up to 1.5 hours for all types of media, including tape cartridges, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, USBs and memory sticks. All safes feature construction with internal seals that prevent water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers.
– Safe Class: 1.5 hour certified class 125 fire protection at temperatures over 1850 degrees F
– Internal Dimensions: 23″ X 10.5″ X 8.75″
– External Dimensions: 32.2″ X 20.5″ X 20.5″
– Weight: 322 lbs
– Carton Dimension: N/A
– 2.33 cubic ft. of storage space
– 70 LTO tapes
– 32 3.5″ hard drives with or without their sleds
– NOTE: Capacities for hard drives are difficult to determine depending on hard drive type, dimensions and storage configuration.
– 200 CD’s
– Comes with 2 seven pin, high security keys to lock and unlock the safe
– 1 shelf with 4 mounting brackets included
– Free lifetime replacement in the event of a fire.
– Impact-resistant up to 30-foot drops
– Double door construction (2 sets of doors) with internal water resistant seals
– Ships fully assembled
*** Safes are excluded from the free shipping promo, we will contact you with a freight estimate.***